This job posting service is provided free of charge to clients of Employers Health.
The information in the job posting service is provided exclusively by the individual who is the subject of the posting. Employers Health does not review or have any responsibility to review the correctness or accuracy of the information.
Benefits Administrator I – Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
This position is responsible for assisting in the administration of all employee benefit plans.
- Administer various employee benefit programs, such as the medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans
- Manage all types of leave processing
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws; prepare required filings
- Prepare and maintain employee benefit files; ensure compliance and confidentially
- Assist with payroll issues on benefit deductions and open enrollment
- Perform monthly benefit accounting and reconciliations
Education and Experience
- Associates degree
- Two years of experience in benefits/benefits administration
- Effective communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Learn more and apply here.