Empowered Culture. Winning Team. Satisfaction.
Employers Health was certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. Employers Health earned this credential based on extensive ratings provided by its employees in anonymous surveys. Great Place to Work® is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures.
Surveys were completed by 29 employees ranking their trust, pride and confidence in the organization. Employees gave the organization a rating of 100 percent for offering great challenges, a great atmosphere and great pride in the organization. A summary of the ratings can be found at http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/employers-health.
Perks and programs offered at Employers Health include:
- YP Committee: Employers Health encourages its young professionals to organize activities for team bonding. It allows us the flexibility to engage in these activities during work hours.
- Account Management/Sales Strategy Meetings: Employers Health organizes strategy meetings to reward its account management and sales teams each year for successful client retention and growth. These involve a group activity including a Sedona jeep tour, jet-ski outing, Napa Valley wine tour, Marco Island boat tour, zip-lining as well as time to meet as a team to develop strategy for the coming year. Previous destinations for the retreat have included Key West, Naples, and Scottsdale.
- 401k Profit Sharing: Employers Health offers a 401(k) and profit sharing program to all employees. EH contributes an amount equal to 10 percent of each employee’s compensation (base salary and incentive) regardless of voluntary contributions, if any. The funds vest immediately and Employers Health absorbs all applicable fees associated with the program.
- Incentive Compensation: Employers Health offers an incentive compensation program to all employees (exempt and non-exempt). Earning the incentive compensation is tied to the achievement of mutually agreed upon priorities.
- Team Development: Employers Health provides multiple team development opportunities including cooking class, etiquette training, StrengthsFinder assessment, birthday and work anniversary recognition and a semi-annual holiday party with spouses/significant others.
- Estate/Financial Planning: All employees have access to an estate planning attorney who prepares a will, HIPAA documents, durable power-of-attorney and advance directives; all legal fees are absorbed by the employer. All employees have access to financial planning professionals to assist them in creating personal financial plans.
- Auto Allowance: Sales employees receive a $7,500 annual auto allowance; all other employees receive the maximum IRS allowable mileage reimbursement.
- Sam’s Club Membership: All employees receive a Business Membership to Sam’s Club at the employer’s expense.
- Cell Phone: All employees receive a company issued and paid cell phone with a $15/month employee contribution for personal use. Employees are able to upgrade their phones every year.
- Payback Incentives: All non-management employees receive $600 annually to distribute to their peers to recognize outstanding performance. Each dollar is equivalent to one point. Throughout the year, employees may distribute 50 points at a time to recognize and reward a peer. Rewards are redeemed vis-a-vis gift cards for popular restaurants, department stores and online retailers.
All employees have access to an estate planning attorney who prepares a will, HIPAA documents, durable power-of-attorney and advance directives; all legal fees are absorbed by the employer. All employees have access to financial planning professionals to assist them in creating personal financial plans