EyeMed Vision Care is focused on providing innovative vision benefit tools and solutions members will appreciate most. That’s why EyeMed is America’s fastest-growing1 vision benefits company with more than 62 million members2. Due largely to a diverse network of independent ODs and retail providers, including LensCrafters, Pearle Vision and Target Optical, nearly 98% of EyeMed members use their benefits in network2. In addition, 99% of clients agree the company is easy to work with3. EyeMed is also a proud supporter of the OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation, one of the world’s leading nonprofits dedicated to eradicating the global vision care crisis in our lifetime.
EyeMed plans can be customized to meet your population’s specific needs. Typical plans provide coverage towards a comprehensive eye exam, lenses, lens options, contact lenses and frames. Employers choose EyeMed because of the size and variety of our network, the options within our benefits, and because we’re easy to work with whether an employer or member.
The vision network employees want
- America’s largest vision network1 with over 21,500 independent locations and 134,961 provider access points4
- With a broad network of 76% independent providers and 24% retail4, we allow members to choose when and where to receive vision care
- Online, in-network options including Glasses.com, ContactsDirect.com, LensCrafters.com, TargetOptical.com and Ray-Ban.com
Vision benefits that redefine expectation
- Benefits such as a member’s ability to use their contact lens allowance and NOT lose their frame allowance (lenses OR contacts)
- Our benefits include the freedom to choose any frame and nearly any lens or contact lens all without restrictive frame towers and formularies
- Extra discounts such as 40% off complete additional pairs, 15% off LASIK, up to 64% off on hearing materials and many more5
Above all else, we make benefits easy
- Open enrollment and communication support helping members understand their benefits—including welcome packet with I.D. cards and virtual event support
- User-friendly tools like our Know Before You Go cost transparency tool, the EyeMed App or Enhanced Provider Search to find the perfect provider
- Award-winning service available 362 days per year, 102 hours a week
With EYEMED, Employers Health clients have access to:
- Set plans with preferred pricing
- Implementation credits available to new clients
- Performance guarantees for fully insured and self-funded business
- Annual reporting
Want to learn more?
Contact your Employers Health client executive.
1 Internal analysis of EyeMed membership data compared to data from leading vision benefit companies, as reported in publicly available information, 2021.
2 EyeMed internal book of business analysis, 2021.
3 EyeMed client satisfaction survey conducted by Walker, 2021.
4 EyeMed Insight network, December 2021.
5 Discounts not available at all providers and are not insured benefits. May not be available on all plans. Confirm if offered by your provider. Listed offers expire Dec. 31, 2022. See offer for exclusions. Average EyeMed member savings off manufacturer’s suggested retail price as of 2021 through Amplifon Hearing. Prices differ based on hearing aid model purchased. Your actual savings may vary.
Fully insured clients are underwritten by: Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company®, Kansas City, MO 64111.