EyeMed Vision Care knows that your eyes – and the eyes of your employees – are amazing. They see everything, everywhere and everyone. That’s why EyeMed offers Employers Health clients the network employees want with vision benefits that redefine expectations, all while making the experience easy for both you and your employees.
With over 40 million members, EyeMed has doubled its membership in the last ten years1. Why? They’re challenging the status quo. Here’s how…
The vision network employees want
- EyeMed offers the right mix of independent, national retail and regional retail providers – that means employees can choose an in-network provider on their terms
- Plus in-network now means online because employees can use their benefits from the convenience of their home at Glasses.com and ContactsDirect
- And if that’s not easy enough, EyeMed is piloting pop-up clinics where they bring the entire eye care and eyewear experience right to you and your employees
- The EyeMed approach works – 97% of their members choose an in-network provider2
Vision benefits that redefine expectations
- No cookie-cutter plans – EyeMed has the flexibility, combined with data from millions of member transactions, to help design the benefits package that’s right for your employees – plus still take advantage of Employers Health group purchasing
- When employees use their benefits, they have the freedom to select any ophthalmic frame, lens or contacts3
- Plus employees receive a SunPerks certificate that can be used for up to $50 off premium, non-prescription sunglasses at Sunglass Hut
- All this is why EyeMed has 97% member satisfaction4
Above all else, we make benefits easy
- It starts with open enrollment support and a Welcome Kit with ID card sent directly to each enrolled employee’s front door
- Then when they’re ready to use their benefits, they can find their ideal provider online using EyeMed’s Enhanced Provider Search tool
- Plus, EyeMed’s industry-first mobile app for members lets them find a provider, view their benefits or pull up their ID card – all while on-the-go
- And with one of America’s highest-rated and award-winning call centers5 with 99.4% first-call resolution6, employees have support 102 hours per week – that’s an average of about 15 hours per day
- Because easy for employees means easy for you, which is why 99% of EyeMed clients agree that they’re easy to work with7
Want more info?
Explore EyeMed’s interactive resources
- Discover EyeMed Roadmap
- Eyesight on Wellness
- Framing Your Personality Quiz
- Science or Myth Quiz
- Vision Care Quiz
- Visionary blog
- Visionary Quotes Quiz
- Internal analysis of EyeMed membership data compared to data from leading
vision benefit companies, as reported in Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and news alerts.
- EyeMed book of business data 2013 – 2014.
- May not be available on all plans. Confirm if your plan provides this option.
- EyeMed internal member satisfaction survey conducted by Convergys 2014.
- Purdue University Benchmark Portal independent assessments of call centers nationwide.
- EyeMed incoming call analysis 2014.
- EyeMed internal client satisfaction survey conducted by Walker 2014.