What is it like to collaborate with UnitedHealthcare?
We value relationships. We make your objectives ours and build trust through collaboration. We believe in integrity, which means you can be confident that we will honor our commitments. We care about innovation and will continuously encourage and invest in new ideas. We are accountable. We take our responsibilities seriously and strive to deliver results for your business. And we are relentlessly focused on quality, for all our stakeholders, as a business imperative.
UnitedHealthcare’s Collaborative Ventures Group within National Accounts works with aggregators—predominantly composed of employer groups of 3,000+ eligible employees—to help create a strong value proposition for your companies.
This is the power of collaboration: UnitedHealthcare, Employers Health and You.
A differentiated strategy is designed to help engage your employees, improve outcomes and control costs. We do this by aligning with your objectives and demonstrating how we can help positively impact your business performance. We also align objectives across multiple customers and demonstrate how we can help positively impact performance for the needs specific to Employers Health plan sponsors.
Collaborating with UnitedHealthcare Collaborative Ventures Group and Employers Health includes:
- Dedicated Account Management Team through Collaborative Ventures Group
- Dedicated Employers Health Advocate4Me® Team designed to help members successfully navigate the health care system by matching them with expert advocates who guide them when they have questions. Members can use this resource as their single point of contact, giving them a clear way to get support to make more informed health care choices and get the most out of their benefits
- Advocates dedicated to families with special health care needs. A single point of contact can provide streamlined and compassionate support throughout their journey. See our special needs advocates in action >
- Premium providers through UnitedHealth Premium® Designation Program. The Premium program was developed to provide quality and cost efficiency information about primary care physicians and doctors in 16 specialties helping members make better decisions about where to receive care
- Focused review of your specific health care utilization patterns
- Access to pilot initiatives and emerging products
- Aggregated Analytic Reviews – provide additional insights beyond your regular reports
- Total cost of care strategies to positively impact your costs, trends and financials
- Performance Guarantees that ensure our total cost of care strategies are effective
Our alliance also includes advantages for our third party administrator (TPA)
UMR, the country’s largest TPA, is a subsidiary of United Healthcare. UMR offers member companies flexible plan designs, enhanced services and a favorable pricing model that helps ensure cost-effective, high-quality benefits administration.
UMR helps businesses meet benefit objectives through customized solutions:
- Full menu of care management options
- Integration of pharmacy solution
- Ability to provide multiple stop-loss quotes
- Customized national and local network strategies
- Decision support through Truven Health Analytics™, an integrated data analysis reporting tool
Advocate4Me services should not be used for emergency or urgent care needs. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. The information provided through Advocate services is for informational purposes only and provided as part of your health plan. Wellness nurses, coaches and other representatives cannot diagnose problems or recommend treatment and are not a substitute for your doctor’s care. Your health information is kept confidential in accordance with the law. Advocate services are not an insurance program and may be discontinued at any time.
The UnitedHealth Premium® designation program is a resource for informational purposes only. Designations are displayed in UnitedHealthcare online physician directories at myuhc.com®. You should always visit myuhc.com for the most current information. Premium designations are a guide to choosing a physician and may be used as one of many factors you consider when choosing a physician. If you already have a physician, you may also wish to confer with him or her for advice on selecting other physicians. You should also discuss designations with a physician before choosing him or her. Physician evaluations have a risk of error and should not be the sole basis for selecting a physician. Please visit myuhc.com for detailed program information and methodologies.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates.
Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through a UnitedHealthcare company.
19-13253 8/19 © 2019 United HealthCare Services, Inc.