Better Outcomes. Better Experiences. Better Costs.
With Employers Health’s best-in-class group purchasing program for pharmacy benefits, plan sponsors achieve better outcomes through improved adherence and compliance, better experiences via high levels of loyalty and satisfaction and better costs with a consistantly flat to negative per capita trend.
Employer purchasing power is necessary in today’s pharmacy benefit marketplace. That’s why OMNIA Partners has chosen to collaborate with Employers Health to bolster the size and scale of its solution and deliver a market-leading PBM arrangement.
By engaging with best-in-class suppliers, the PBM group purchasing solution provides market-leading pricing and terms.
At a glance:
- 215+ individual plan sponsors headquartered in 34 states.
- Covers more than 1 million lives in all 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam.
- Collectively spends more than $1.5 billion on pharmacy.
- A board of directors comprised of HR, finance and benefits representatives from participating employers.
- A contract evaluated by independent consultants more than 100 times each year – there’s no self-dealing and we don’t hide our contract terms.
- Pricing is renegotiated each year and improvements average 5%-7%. This ensures your plan always benefits from the most competitive pricing, not just when you release an RFP.
- Financial guarantees are audited each year by an independent, third-party auditor. Your plan receives a custom report and 100% of any recoveries.
- Legal and industry experts on our team ensure that the contract is structured and performs to your advantage. We identify and eliminate the many pricing games that plague the industry and end up costing your plan and participants.
Our clinical and analytics team – pharmacists and actuaries – work with your team and your consultants to suggest proactive, clinically-sound strategies.
- We measure results – achieving three years of flat or negative cost trend with the highest levels of loyalty and participant satisfaction!