Central Ohio Primary Care is seeking a full time Compensation Analyst/Consultant for our central business office in Westerville, OH. The Compensation Analyst will be a key contributor in the design of our compensation program and philosophy, including the creation of job architecture and total rewards practices. This position will partner with Human Resources team members and managers to evaluate jobs, pay and internal equity, ensure compliance with regulations and provide support for other total rewards programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and administer broad-based compensation programs, policies and procedures to support the business strategy.
- Aid in the design of new job architecture for the organization. Maintain program once established.
- Partner with managers and HR team to create competitive offers and resolve issues related to the compensation programs.
- Ensure compensation structure remains externally competitive while retaining internal equity and alignment with company objectives/policies.
- Help build and administer a recognition and awards program.
- Assist with designing a new merit and salary planning processes and administer the program.
- Write job descriptions and conduct job evaluations for new and current positions.
- Participate in compensations surveys, conduct benchmarking and best practices analyses and make salary recommendations.
- Research trends and developments in the areas of compensation and total rewards and recommend new programs and policies.
- Develop and maintain communication and training materials regarding compensation practices and policies.
- Utilizes audits, reports and analysis to ensure compensation programs are administered in compliance with company policies as well as applicable federal and state regulations.
- Develop and maintain reporting needs related to compensation data for the organization.
- Maintain records and conduct periodic audits, validations, and reconciliations to ensure accuracy and compliance.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, accounting, finance; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Certification or working towards certification preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience administering broad-based compensation programs, including planning and evaluating programs.
- Experience working with wage and hour and benefit governance regulations.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
Learn more and apply at https://copcp.applicantpro.com/jobs/1325512.html