Events and Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Marketing Executive and Team Lead
FLSA Status: Exempt
This position will maximize the operational infrastructure essential to the Sales & Marketing teams’ productivity and success while also being responsible for successfully planning, producing and leading exceptional education programs, events and client engagement activities. Reporting to the Marketing Executive and Team Lead, this position is responsible for ensuring client organizations and prospects experience high value through Employers Health meetings, events and other educational initiatives while ensuring balance across the organization with respect to planning, scheduling and executing events. The ideal candidate is skilled at producing both in-person and virtual experiences. The position is based in the organization’s Canton, Ohio office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and execute 40+ educational events (seminars, webinars and conferences), including timeline, speaker acquisition, contract management, travel coordination, meeting preparation and logistics, pre-event through post-event marketing including e-mail communications, social media engagement, collateral and other creative deliverables.
- Maintain and continuously improve the organization’s Pardot database and software. Ensuring the accuracy of current data, researching and inputting new contacts, accounts and leads and accurate reporting and analysis.
- Execute automated marketing campaigns, including selecting appropriate recipient lists, coordinating design and communication elements and cleaning of any rejected addresses.
- Assist in the direct solicitation of event attendees utilizing Pardot emails, direct mail, social networking and face-to-face meetings.
- Collaborate with other internal Pardot users to continuously improve the software and create processes used consistently by the team.
- Develop and maintain an annual education and engagement calendar.
- Serve as administrator of web-based event listing and registration portal.
- Monitor education budget.
- As needed, travel to Columbus, Cleveland and other locations to assist with facilitation of meetings and events.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the marketing and communications team to develop and execute strategies that support member retention, engagement and business development opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date on new innovative vendor solutions to help improve attendee experience and maximize event efficiency.
- Represent the company and assist with facilitation of Employers Health meetings and events and relevant conferences and trade shows nationally, as assigned.
- Manage development, execution and reporting of member surveys.
- Assist other staff members with projects on an as-needed basis.
- Knowledgeable and compliant with all organizational policies and procedures, as outlined in the Employers Health employee handbook.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with event planning, from concept to execution.
- Exceptional project management, time management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong professional presence with attention to detail, punctuality, preparedness and organization with the ability to work independently while planning ahead and managing multiple projects, vendors, deadlines with skill and tact.
- Excellent project management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Experience with web-based presentation platforms and software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Salesforce, Pardot, content management system and webinar hosting experience a plus.
- Strong creative abilities and written communication skills (including appropriate grammar).
- Desire and ability to learn the pharmacy benefits business.
- Ability to contribute positively, both as a team member and as a self-starter, to a growing team in an ever-changing environment.
- Results-oriented, passionate, purposeful and high energy.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the health care industry and/or human resource activities a plus.
- Less than 10% travel required.
- No supervisory responsibility.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Learn more about working at Employers Health here.
This JOB DESCRIPTION is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the people assigned this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills of the personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.