Client Solutions Executive
FLSA Status: Exempt
A Client Solutions Executive is responsible for managing relationships with an assigned block of Employers Health clients to achieve high engagement, high satisfaction and retention. This position serves as an advocate within the internal organization and with all purchasing program vendors. The Client Solutions Executive is responsible for ensuring assigned clients are aware of the programs and services offered by Employers Health and satisfied with the value they receive from participation in such programs and services. This position will collaborate with other team members to achieve the EH mission of helping our clients attain their benefit program goals.
Employers Health is headquartered in Canton, Ohio. Training in Canton, Ohio is required and the duration is dependent on candidate’s experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement strategies and tactics to drive client engagement, satisfaction and retention;
- Manage the processes for “onboarding” a new client;
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the Employers Health purchasing programs and services;
- Provide timely communications to clients about benefits and new offerings/services;
- Manage the resolution process of complex issues until client is satisfied with outcome;
- Act as a key liaison and advocate for clients with vendors and internal personnel;
- Strive to be a consultative resource for our clients and offer viable solutions to meet the clients’ challenging needs;
- Secure and present reports and analyses from vendors to clients and assist clients with interpreting and evaluating reports or analyses;
- Manage and maintain good relationships with consultants, brokers and other third-party advisors’ client organizations as assigned;
- Actively contribute in meetings with vendors and clients;
- Proactively communicate with internal staff, keeping them apprised of clients’ needs and initiatives;
- Understand and comply with all Employers Health policies;
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration that foster an engaged and highly productive team; and
- Actively participate in corporate meetings and events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication, organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to influence, persuade and build trust to achieve desired outcomes
- Exceptional client service and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, energetic, self-starter
- Proficient in Salesforce or similar CRM system a plus
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in the health-benefits related field, preferably pharmacy benefits management or health plan services and/or managed care field a plus
- 3-5 years client management experience a plus
- 10-15% travel requirement including overnight, in and out of state
The Company, Employee Benefits and How to Apply
Founded in 1983, Employers Health provides resources, tools and expertise to help large self-funded plan sponsors deliver access to high-quality health benefits at a sustainable cost. Employers Health accomplishes this through education, networking and group purchasing programs. The organization maintains a particular expertise in pharmacy benefits.
Employers Health provides large-company competencies in a small-company environment. Our employee benefits package rivals Fortune 50 companies and includes medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, behavioral health, disability (short and long-term), student loan repayment program, financial and estate planning services, 401 (k), profit sharing, incentive compensation and an extremely generous PTO package including a company-wide “shut down” during the Christmas/New Year’s Day week. Employers Health was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
For more information about Employers Health, visit www.employershealthco.com. For consideration, send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Garrett Brown at email@example.com. All applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for the position.
This JOB DESCRIPTION is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the people assigned this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills of the personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nothing in this job description should be construed as creating any type of employment contract.