This employer only workshop is designed to increase the employer’s knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations and recent changes in employee benefits. This full-day program will also expose attendees to practical solutions to employee benefits challenges confronting plan sponsors & practitioners.
August 30, 2017
Breakfast and Registration: 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Presentations: 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Hilton Columbus at Polaris, 8700 Lyra Drive, Columbus, OH 43240
Topics and Speakers:
- The ACA in Light of Pending Changes
Christopher Condeluci, Principal, CC Law & Policy
- ACA: The Only Constant is Change
Lyndsey Barnett, Partner, Graydon Law
- Governmental Audit of Employee Benefit Plans - Avoidance, Survival and Management Skills
Georgeann Peters, Senior Partner, BakerHostetler
- Hold Your Breath: A Deep Dive Into the Family and Medical Leave Act
Karen Adinolfi, Partner, Roetzel & Andress
- Wellness Program Checkup: Is your Wellness Program Compliant?
Christine Poth, Partner, Vorys
- Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In - ERISA Fiduciary Exposure in Uncertain Times
Joseph Yonadi, Partner, Executive Compensation and Benefits, Bensch
This course has been approved for six (6) hours of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) by the Supreme Court of Ohio and five (5) HRCI credits.
Through education programs, benchmarking surveys and networking opportunities, members can REALIZE their potential to implement cutting-edge benefit strategies.
With our collective strategy programs, members’ unique strategies are MAXIMIZED through the use of group purchasing solutions.
Advisor solutions customized to help plan sponsors ADVANCE their benefit strategies and organizational performance.
Plan sponsors can ACCELERATE their strategies to deliver comprehensive health benefits through a trusted team of advisors encouraging a culture of health.