About The Event
During the past year, HR and benefits teams have become more agile than ever. They’ve flexed as never before to communicate in new and creative ways—notably during annual enrollment. For the first time, many organizations moved to digital campaigns and virtual benefit fairs. This year, we have the opportunity to build on those strategies and explore the most effective ways to engage people and encourage them to take action.
In this session, Jen Benz of Segal Benz will discuss strategies and tactics for creating successful annual enrollment communications. She’ll share case studies from clients and look at how other organizations are handling annual enrollment this year.
You’ll discover how to:
- Refine your strategy to accommodate changes in the physical workplace and more people working remotely
- Conduct virtual benefits fairs and virtual benefits meetings
- Get the most from online enrollment platforms and tools
- Address broader topics like mental health and well-being during enrollment
- Make sure your annual enrollment strategy meet your broader HR goals
This program is valid for 1.00 Professional Development Credit toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.More Series Events