About The Event
Kent State University Director of Employee Wellness Kim Hauge will discuss how Kent State University capitalized on their Employee Assistance Program (EAP) relationship to build an award-winning, workplace-wellness strategy. She will also discuss her ‘head-on approach’ to reduce stigma around mental health, how to engage employees to improve self-help and self-care behaviors and how to adopt a well-being mantra of, “make yourself and your health a priority.”
Attendees will view key results from a multi-year case study and come away with newly acquired knowledge and tools to enrich their mental health/workplace wellness strategies to include:
- Why focus on mental health in the workplace, from the employer’s perspective.
- Identify turnkey and free mental health campaign tools for employers.
- Learn how to tap into existing vendors to build a sustainable and holistic program.
- Understand how sustained communication drives engagement.
- Learn how your EAP can be key to your strategy.
- Understand how building a culture of care can create an employee value proposition and improve employee perceptions and retention.