About The Event
This presentation will address:
- Implementation best practices for COVID-19 health assessments and testing in the workplace
- How to appropriately handle COVID-19-related absences and requests for leave, including quarantine periods for employees who test positive and obtaining medical clearance for their return to work and requests for intermittent or other leave due to the reopening of schools
- Requests for COVID-19 accommodations such as those for employees with underlying health conditions or those who are pregnant
This Program, ID No. 533285, has been approved for 1.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This program is valid for 1.00 Professional Development Credit toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Upcoming Health & Wealth Events
- This presentation will address: PTO issues related to COVID-19 Mid-year benefit plan changes Privacy issues related to COVID-19 IRS/DOL relief and deadline delays for employers …Read More »
- This presentation will address: How to navigate a rapidly changing retirement marketplace Trends in investments, well-being and employee psychology Actionable steps to help your organization …Read More »