About The Event
This presentation will address:
- PTO issues related to COVID-19
- Mid-year benefit plan changes
- Privacy issues related to COVID-19
- IRS/DOL relief and deadline delays for employers
- Recent law changes for benefits
This Program, ID No. 533282, has been approved for 1.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
This program is valid for 1.00 Professional Development Credit toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Upcoming Health & Wealth Events
- This presentation will address: How to navigate a rapidly changing retirement marketplace Trends in investments, well-being and employee psychology Actionable steps to help your organization …Read More »
Employers’ Health & Wealth LIVE | Preparing for New Employment Issues Raised by the COVID-19 PandemicThis presentation will address: Implementation best practices for COVID-19 health assessments and testing in the workplace How to appropriately handle COVID-19-related absences and requests for …Read More »