About The Event
Dr. Chustek consults with organizations in creating psychologically healthier workplace environments leading to a safer, more engaged and productive workplace. He works with corporate clients and individuals to effectively address key workplace mental health issues like stress management, productivity, health and wellness and needed life-style changes.
During this Town Hall Meeting, Dr. Chustek will address the following key questions on the minds of many as a growing number of people are impacted by depression in the workplace:
- How does depression impact day-to-day work for those experiencing it?
- What are the signs of depression and how does it impact cognition?
- What effective treatments and coping skills exist for depression?
- What recommendations exist for those living with depression on how to improve performance at work?
- How can co-workers support others experiencing depression?