Employers Health keeps you updated sharing best practices and strategies to solve today’s benefits challenges through a wide array of educational events, webinars, e-newsletters and benchmarking surveys.
Learning and Networking
Employers Health member organizations have numerous opportunities to network with peers and access health care and benefit-related education. There are numerous learning opportunities throughout the year, including three annual benefits conferences detailed below:
- PBM Conference, March, Columbus, OH
- Innovations in Benefits, May, Canton, OH
- Employer Health & Wealth Workshop, September, Cleveland, OH
These conferences bring together employee benefits experts and thought leaders providing valuable and relevant health benefits information to self-insured employers like you. Member-only Benefit Roundtables provide opportunities to network, share and learn from peers and industry experts in a smaller setting.
Data Collection and Employee Benefit News
Employers Health facilitates benefits-related surveys among members, providing useful benchmarking data and best practices to assist benefits professionals when making plan-related decisions. Results of select previous surveys can be found here. We are always happy to survey our membership if there is a topic you’d like to learn more about. Please email email@example.com or your Employers Health account manager to submit your request.
With new changes in the health care market happening each day, Employers Health continues to keep members informed and as prepared as possible. With health care, employee benefits and legal experts on the Employers Health team, members can be proactive in addressing new rules and regulations. Employers and plan sponsors can stay up-to-date on the latest in employee benefits through:
- the Employers Health blog, Benefits Insights.
- eNotes, a monthly e-newsletter with curated content, specifically for benefits professionals.
- EH Connect, a bi-annual newsletter featuring in-depth insights on employee benefits news and trends.
- HR Benecast, a bi-monthly podcast on all things benefits.
Employer Engagement Initiatives
Supporting a healthier, more productive workforce for our members means participating in initiatives that lead the way in improving overall health and well-being. Employers Health staff participate in a number of initiatives, organizations and workgroups that impact the overall cost, quality and accessibility of health care in several communities. These include:
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- Akron Area Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Beacon Charitable Pharmacy
- Center for Employer and Purchaser Engagement
- Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative
- Center for Health Value Innovation
- Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative
- Health Foundation of Greater Massillon
- Health Policy Institute of Ohio
- Healthcare Collaborative of Greater Columbus
- Integrated Benefits Institute
- National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
- National Association of Worksite Health Centers
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- National Quality Forum (NQF)
- Pharmacy Coaching Project, Cincinnati
- Population Health Alliance
- Script Your Future, Cincinnati
- Tri-State Workplace Wellness Collaborative
- United Way