Employers Health works with members to equip, empower and engage through expanding ideas and providing resources and tools to solve today’s benefits challenges.
Education, Networking and Information Exchange
Employers Health members have many opportunities to network with peers and access health care and benefits-related education. There are numerous learning opportunities throughout the year, including two annual benefits conferences, where thought leaders provide valuable and relevant health benefits information. Monthly Benefits Roundtables, for members, also provide informal meetings to share and learn best practices from peers and knowledge experts. Furthermore, Employers Health facilitates benefits-related surveys among members, providing useful benchmarking data.
Health Care Reform Monitoring and Navigation
With new changes in the health care marketplace happening each day, Employers Health continues to keep members informed and as prepared as possible. With health care, employee benefits and legal experts on the Employers Health team, members are proactive in addressing new rules and regulations.
Employer Engagement Initiatives
Supporting a healthier, more productive workforce for our members means participating in initiatives that lead the way in improving overall health and well-being. Employers Health staff participate in a number of initiatives, organizations and workgroups that impact the overall cost, quality and accessibility of health care in several communities. These include:
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- Akron Area Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Beacon Charitable Pharmacy
- Center for Employer and Purchaser Engagement
- Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative
- Center for Health Value Innovation
- Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative
- Health Foundation of Greater Massillon
- Health Policy Institute of Ohio
- Healthcare Collaborative of Greater Columbus
- Integrated Benefits Institute
- National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
- National Association of Worksite Health Centers
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- National Quality Forum (NQF)
- Pharmacy Coaching Project, Cincinnati
- Population Health Alliance
- Script Your Future, Cincinnati
- Tri-State Workplace Wellness Collaborative
- United Way
Call us at 330-305-6565 or send a message to learn more!
With our collective strategy programs, members’ unique strategies are MAXIMIZED through the use of group purchasing solutions.
Advisor solutions customized to help plan sponsors ADVANCE their benefit strategies and organizational performance.
Plan sponsors can ACCELERATE their strategies to deliver comprehensive health benefits through a trusted team of advisors encouraging a culture of health.