Employers Health is committed to providing resources, tools and advice, which help plan sponsors provide access to high-quality health care benefits at a sustainable cost.
How we accomplish our mission:
- Group purchasing strategies.
- Data analytics and benchmarking.
- Building healthy workforces.
- Idea sharing.
- Health care reform guidance.
- Supporting community health improvement.
- Creating an environment where all teammates bring their best selves.
Employers Health will be a premier, nationally recognized employer-led organization with a focus of:
- Engaging with employers as their go-to resource in achieving success in employee health and plan performance.
- Managing a billion-dollar spend in collective group purchasing.
- Offering expertise and insight into supplier management, health management and data analytics.
Employers Health brings value through a host of solutions that help our members achieve:
- Affordable, high-quality health care benefits.
- Healthier employees that are more productive in their individual jobs, thereby creating better organizational performance.
- An informed workforce, that interacts with the health care delivery system more effectively, leading to better health outcomes and lower costs.
- Fully engaged, resilient employees who can more effectively meet the challenges of today’s work and family environments.
- Work cultures with aligned incentives that produce employee loyalty and create “best places to work.”
Through education programs, benchmarking surveys and networking opportunities, members can REALIZE their potential to implement cutting-edge benefit strategies.
With our collective strategy programs, members’ unique strategies are MAXIMIZED through the use of group purchasing solutions.
Data analytics and advisor solutions help plan sponsors ADVANCE their benefit strategies and organizational performance.
Employers interested in private exchanges but looking for more flexibility will find tailored technology solutions with Employers Health, ACCELERATING their benefits strategies.