The Excellence in Benefits Award, presented by Employers Health, seeks to recognize an individual annually who has made meaningful impact in the field and/or delivery of employee benefits.
Anyone is eligible to submit a nomination but, only individuals from Employers Health member companies are eligible to be nominated. Nominations must be submitted no later than January 31, 2018. The Employers Health Evaluation Committee will evaluate the highest-ranking submissions. The winner will be announced at the Employers Health Annual Conference on May 16, 2018.
Recognize contributions of an outstanding individual in the field of employee benefits.
The evaluation process will be as follow:
- All submissions will be anonymous (e.g., submitter and company information redacted) and sent to an evaluation panel for review.
- All submissions will be reviewed and scored. The panel will rank submissions based on their contribution to the delivery of employee benefits.
- The highest ranking submissions will be evaluated by the Employers Health Evaluation Committee to determine the winner.
How to Submit
Only Employers Health Members are eligible to be nominated. The following information should be included in each submission:
- General Information – For both nominator and nominee, please provide name, title, company, phone number, email address and affiliation.
- About the Nominee – Describe why the nominee should be recognized and the impact he/she has made in the field/delivery of employee benefits (500 words or less).
- Achieved Outcomes - (e.g., improved health outcomes, realized savings, innovative ideas) Please be specific about the level of cost savings, process improvement, etc. Outline the achieved outcomes in 500 words or less.
- Industry & Civic Contributions – Please provide details on any contributions the nominee has made to advance the profession of employee benefits and/or the betterment of the overall workplace.
- Supporting Documentation (optional) - Feel free to provide any additional information or documentation that will be helpful to the review panel regarding nominee.
Please use the form below to submit your nomination.
Deadline is 11:59 p.m. EST, January 31, 2018.
If you have any questions about this award, the nomination or selection process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to the 2017 Excellence in Benefits Award winner, Jessica Ward, benefits manager at DSW.
Through education programs, benchmarking surveys and networking opportunities, members can REALIZE their potential to implement cutting-edge benefit strategies.
With our collective strategy programs, members’ unique strategies are MAXIMIZED through the use of group purchasing solutions.
Advisor solutions customized to help plan sponsors ADVANCE their benefit strategies and organizational performance.
Plan sponsors can ACCELERATE their strategies to deliver comprehensive health benefits through a trusted team of advisors encouraging a culture of health.