Join us for our annual Innovations in Employee Benefits Conference as we focus on developing, promoting and implementing fresh strategies around employee benefits, health care, wellness and more.
Cincinnati, Ohio - June 22, 2017
Breakfast and Registration: 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Presentations: 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Cooper Creek Event Center, 4040 Cooper Road, Blue Ash, Ohio 45241
Cincinnati General Sessions:
- Understanding the Medical Specialty Drug Benefit, Dee Delapp, Senior Clinical Pharmacist, Anthem Pharmacy Solutions
- Get Heard: How to Capture Attention and Drive Behavior, Vlad Gyster, CEO and Founder, Airbo
- Delivering Primary Care Health Services to the Workplace: The Right Model for the Right Time, Tim Newman, Medical Director, Clinical Services Integration, Activate Healthcare and JP Miller, Activate Healthcare
- ACA Outlook: The Future of the Affordable Care Act, Kathryn Wilber, Senior Counsel, Health Policy, American Benefits Council
Cincinnati Continuing Education Credits:
- Approved for 4 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Approved by the Ohio Department of Insurance for 4 continuing education credits for licensed health insurance professionals
Click here to register for Cincinnati.
View the conference brochure.
Through education programs, benchmarking surveys and networking opportunities, members can REALIZE their potential to implement cutting-edge benefit strategies.
With our collective strategy programs, members’ unique strategies are MAXIMIZED through the use of group purchasing solutions.
Advisor solutions customized to help plan sponsors ADVANCE their benefit strategies and organizational performance.
Plan sponsors can ACCELERATE their strategies to deliver comprehensive health benefits through a trusted team of advisors encouraging a culture of health.