Account Management Specialist
West Chester, OH
Job open date: Thursday, August 4, 2016Job close date: Open until filled
Job Title: Account Management Specialist
Reports To: Vice President, Account Management
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Summary: The Account Management Specialist is responsible for managing relationships with an assigned block of Employers Health clients to achieve high engagement, high satisfaction, retention and revenue growth. This position is responsible for advocating for those clients within the internal organization and with all vendors. The Specialist is responsible for ensuring his/her clients are aware of the programs and services offered by Employers Health and satisfied with the value they receive from participation in such programs and services. This position will collaborate with other clients of the organization to achieve the EH mission of helping our clients Realize, Maximize, Advance and Accelerate their benefit programs.
This position is located in West Chester, Ohio.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement strategies and tactics to meet or exceed revenue goals and drive client engagement, satisfaction and retention;
- Assist with the implementation processes to engage, equip and empower Employers Health clients;
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the Employers Health purchasing programs and services;
- Provide timely communications to clients about client benefits and new offerings/services;
- Assist clients with vendor problem resolution;
- Manage the resolution process of complex issues until client is satisfied with outcome;
- Act as a key liaison and advocate for clients with vendors and internal personnel;
- Strive to be a consultative resource for our clients and offer viable solutions to meet the clients’ challenging needs;
- Secure and present proposals and analyses from vendors to existing clients and assist clients with interpreting and evaluating proposals or analyses;
- Manage and maintain good relationships with Strategic Affiliates’ client organizations as assigned;
- Be an active contributor in meetings with vendors and clients;
- Proactively be the communication vehicle that keeps internal staff apprised of clients’ needs and initiatives;
- Manage the processes for “on-boarding” a new client;
- Understand and comply with the organization’s HIPAA Compliance Policy;
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration that foster an engaged and highly productive team; and
- Actively participate in corporate meetings and events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Good communication, organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to influence, persuade and build trust to achieve desired outcomes
- Exceptional client service and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, energetic, self-starter
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Experience in the health benefits related field, preferably PBM or Health Plan services and/or managed care field a plus;
- Account management experience a plus
- 10-15% Travel Requirement including overnight, in and out of state
- Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for the position.
This JOB DESCRIPTION is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the people assigned this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills of the personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nothing in this job description should be construed as creating any type of employment contract. All applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for the position.
Through education programs, benchmarking surveys and networking opportunities, members can REALIZE their potential to implement cutting-edge benefit strategies.
With our collective strategy programs, members’ unique strategies are MAXIMIZED through the use of group purchasing solutions.
Advisor solutions customized to help plan sponsors ADVANCE their benefit strategies and organizational performance.
Plan sponsors can ACCELERATE their strategies to deliver comprehensive health benefits through a trusted team of advisors encouraging a culture of health.